|Product Name||Builden G106 - Universal Water-Based Acrylic Adhesive for Various Vinyl Floor Coverings|
|Description||Builden G106 Universal Water-Based Acrylic is ideal for installing all types of vinyl floorcoverings, and can be used with Builden’s Levelling and Smoothing Compounds in domestic locations.
|General Characteristic||- Water-based acrylic co-polymer blend / Universal Water-Based Acrylic
- Odorless when dry
- Long open time reduce trowel serration
- Superior and outstanding initial grab
- Permanent high tack
- Superior plasticizer migration resistance
- Excellent dimensional stability
- Versatile – excellent adhesion to various substrates
|Application||- Builden G106 Universal Water-Based Acrylic is or indoor application only.
- Suitable for sheet vinyl, vinyl tiles and planks in permanent applications.
- To ensure enhanced performance, reliability and warranty always use Builden G106 - Universal Water-Based Acrylic Adhesiv with Builden vinyl flooring installation system products.
- Which included:
a)Builden Substrate Primers
b)Builden Self Levelling and Smoothing Compounds
c)Builden Finishing Compound
|Shell Life||One year from manufacture date in unopened container stored at 23°C and 50%
|Initial Tackiness Time||Approx 15-30 mins|
|Working Time||Approx 30-40 mins|
|Open Time||Approx 15-30 mins|
|Coverage||Approximately 6.1 m² to 6.4 m²per kg by using 1.6mm V-notch trowe|
|Direction for Use||- Condition adhesive and floor coverings to working temperature 24 hours prior to and 48 hours after installation. Cross reference
with flooring manufacturer instruction.
- Installation temperature of working area and substrate to be a minimum of 10°C and a maximum of 30°C.
- Let adhesive develop initial tack with approximately 15-25 minutes. Setup and working time will vary based on job conditions, substrate,
temperature and humidity.
- Apply evenly by a 1.6mm V-notch trowel. Upon installation of flooring, roll over the flooring in both directions using the recommended roller
(normally 35-50kg). Avoid traffic for 12 hours after installation.
NOTE: Dispose of container and adhesive residue in accordance with Federal, State and Local waste disposal regulations. Do not flush
adhesive down drains. Freeze-thaw stable to -5°C. Avoid low temperatures or multiple freeze-thaw cycles.
|Cleaning Removal||- Wet : Clean with warm soap water
- Dry : Clean with spirits
Please leave your enquiry here, we will reply as soon as possible.
Browse for other products
- Builden Seal-BS202: Polymer Modified Mid Flexible Cementitious WaterproofingBuilden Admin2021-08-17T16:13:57+08:00
- Builden BPU-268: Water-Based PU Bituminous Waterproofing MembraneBuilden Admin2021-11-01T09:14:07+08:00
- Builden 2KSL – 30: Outdoor Self-Levelling Compound (PART A/PART B)Builden Admin2021-07-15T17:39:58+08:00
- Builden SeepBlock Seal Waterborne Crystallization CoatingBuilden Admin2021-11-01T09:28:48+08:00
- Builden B-200: UV Resistant Elastomeric Waterproofing PaintBuilden Admin2021-11-01T09:15:46+08:00