Builden BS201: Polymer Modified Flexible Cementitious Waterproofing Membrane
|Product Name||BuildenSeal-201: Polymer Modified Flexible Cementitious Waterproofing Membrane|
|Usage||BuildenSeal-201 is a two part polymer modified cementitious waterproof mortar slurry comprising of a liquid polymer and a cement based mix incorporating special admixtures. It is applied to concrete and mortar to prevent water infiltration.
|General Characteristic||- Good adhesion to sound substrate
- Improves frost and salt resistance
- Reduces carbon dioxide penetration
- Non-toxic & non corrosive
- Cost effective
|Areas of Application||- Water tanks
- Car Parks
- Bathroom floor and walls
- Swimming pools
- Retaining walls
- Planter boxes
|Packaging||35KG per set
(10KG Part A and 25KG Part B)
|Shell Life||When stored under the correct conditions, BuildenSeal-201 will have a shelf life:
Part A: 12 months
Part B: 6 to 12 months
|Consistensy of Mixture||Slurry|
|Colour of Mixture||Grey|
|Pot life of Mixture||30 Minutes|
|Density of Mixture||1.65-1.75 g/cm³|
|Solid content of Part A||45%|
|Form: Part A||White liquid|
|Form: Part B||Grey powder|
|Extender||Graded fine silica|
|Tensile Strength||> 1.4MPa|
|Elongation At Break||> 80%|
|Hardness (Shore D)||> 20|
(1.5bar for 7days)
|Set to touch (at 20°C)||2 hours|
|Final set (at 20°C)||24 hours|
|Application||BuildenSeal-201 must be applied at least two coats. The first coat is applied by stiff brush to cover the area evenly within 30 minutes of it being mix.
The second coat may be applied with a soft brush or roller when the first layer has become tack free after 2 to 4 hours depending on the ambient condition.
The recommended thickness of application is 1 mm per coat depending on the expected water pressure and abrasion.
The maximum thickness per application should less than 1.5 mm.
For areas which exposed to sunlight, protective topping should be installed for further enhance the durability of BuildenSeal-201.
BuildenSeal-201 is not a decorative treatment and may display signs of “blooming” after rain or in damp weather. This does not affect the performance of the coating, in any way.
Please leave your enquiry here, we will reply as soon as possible.
Browse for other products
- Builden Seal-BS202: Polymer Modified Mid Flexible Cementitious WaterproofingBuilden Admin2021-08-17T16:13:57+08:00
- Builden BPU-268: Water-Based PU Bituminous Waterproofing MembraneBuilden Admin2021-11-01T09:14:07+08:00
- Builden 2KSL – 30: Outdoor Self-Levelling Compound (PART A/PART B)Builden Admin2021-07-15T17:39:58+08:00
- Builden SeepBlock Seal Waterborne Crystallization CoatingBuilden Admin2021-11-01T09:28:48+08:00
- Builden B-200: UV Resistant Elastomeric Waterproofing PaintBuilden Admin2021-11-01T09:15:46+08:00