Waterstop Tear Web (VTTW 150/200/250)
Expansion Joint Waterstops
|Product Name||Waterstop Tear Web (VTTW 150/200/250)|
|Description||Used where large building movement is anticipated. Tear web keeps concrete from entering the bulb throughout concrete placement. When joint movement occurs, the web ruptures, allowing a sizeable mechanical deformation of the bulb without stressing the material. VT WATERSTOP is available in different profiles and sizes depending on their use. Suitable for use in hot and tropical climates.
|Application||Tear web waterstops is suitable for expansion joint. Suitable for use in sewage plants, walls, bridges, stadiums, floor slabs, and parking garages.
|Advantange||> High quality PVC for long durability and integrity.
> Easy to weld on site.
> Alternative size and profile.
> High performance sealing system.
> Able to consolidate weak substrates.
> Chemical resistance.
> Low water absorption.
> Corrosion resistance.
> Ability to withstand high hydrostatic pressure.
Please leave your enquiry here, we will reply as soon as possible.
Browse for other products
- Builden Seal-BS202: Polymer Modified Mid Flexible Cementitious WaterproofingBuilden Admin2021-08-17T16:13:57+08:00
- Builden BPU-268: Water-Based PU Bituminous Waterproofing MembraneBuilden Admin2021-11-01T09:14:07+08:00
- Builden 2KSL – 30: Outdoor Self-Levelling Compound (PART A/PART B)Builden Admin2021-07-15T17:39:58+08:00
- Builden SeepBlock Seal Waterborne Crystallization CoatingBuilden Admin2021-11-01T09:28:48+08:00
- Builden B-200: UV Resistant Elastomeric Waterproofing PaintBuilden Admin2021-11-01T09:15:46+08:00