Waterstop Base Seal (VTBS 150/200/250)
Construction Joint Waterstops
|Waterstop Base Seal (VTBS 150/200/250)
|Base seal waterstops are used in below-grade construction between concrete walls and slabs, in backfilled retaining walls. It can be formed easily. Base seal waterstops are by far the easiest waterstops to install. Simply lay the waterstops directly on the compacted subgrade and pour the concrete to create control joint. PVC WATERSTOPS that seal construction and expansion joints in concrete structures. VT WATERSTOP is available in different profiles and sizes depending on their use. Suitable for use in hot and tropical climates.
|Ideal for garden apartments and light construction.
|> High quality PVC for long durability and integrity.
> Easy to weld on site.
> Alternative size and profile.
> High performance sealing system.
> Able to consolidate weak substrates.
> Chemical resistance.
> Low water absorption.
> Corrosion resistance.
> Ability to withstand high hydrostatic pressure.
Please leave your enquiry here, we will reply as soon as possible.
Browse for other products
- Builden Seal-BS202: Polymer Modified Mid Flexible Cementitious WaterproofingBuilden Admin2021-08-17T16:13:57+08:00
- Builden BPU-268: Water-Based PU Bituminous Waterproofing MembraneBuilden Admin2021-11-01T09:14:07+08:00
- Builden 2KSL – 30: Outdoor Self-Levelling Compound (PART A/PART B)Builden Admin2024-02-15T14:46:13+08:00
- Builden SeepBlock Seal Waterborne Crystallization CoatingBuilden Admin2021-11-01T09:28:48+08:00
- Builden B-200: UV Resistant Elastomeric Waterproofing PaintBuilden Admin2021-11-01T09:15:46+08:00