Builden P123: Ready to Use Water Based Primer
|Product Name||Builden P123: Ready to Use Water Based Primer|
|General Characteristic||- Ready to use, not necessary to dilute
- Multipurpose for a wide range of application
- Ideal for sealing and priming gypsum based plasters and screeds
- Minimizes air bubbles rising through porous surfaces
- Low odour and solvent free
- Cost effective
|Area of Application||- Use Primer P123 when applying a self-leveling underlayment on properly prepared suitable substrates.
- Interior residential
- Interior commercial
- Interior heavy commercial
- Interior institutional
|Limitations||- Do not install over any substrate containing asbestos.
- Protect from freezing.
- For use only in dry, interior environments. Do not apply on wet substrates.
- Verify that the substrate is free of bond-inhibiting or bond-breaking materials such as curing compounds and dust.
|Shell Life||1 year when stored in original, unopened packaging in a dry location.
|10°C to 32°C
(50°F to 90°F)
1. Shake the container well ebfore use and should not dilute.
2. Ensure that the ambiant temperature and the surface temperature being primed at 10°C to 32°C.
3. If Builden P123 is used where moisture sensitive materials are to be subsequently applied, the substrate must be dry,
i.e with flooring materials the screed should have a RH reading not greater than 75% and, where direct to ground,
protected by an effective damp proof membrane.
4. Apply the priming coat evenly with a soft broom or brush, over the sound, clean and dust-free surface, leave to dry
thoroughly and may need to apply more than one coat until a clear, thin blue film before beginning any subsequent work.
|Cleaning Removal||Clean equipment immediately with water. Mineral spirits may be used to remove primer that has dried on tools
Please leave your enquiry here, we will reply as soon as possible.
Browse for other products
- Builden Seal-BS202: Polymer Modified Mid Flexible Cementitious WaterproofingBuilden Admin2021-08-17T16:13:57+08:00
- Builden BPU-268: Water-Based PU Bituminous Waterproofing MembraneBuilden Admin2021-11-01T09:14:07+08:00
- Builden 2KSL – 30: Outdoor Self-Levelling Compound (PART A/PART B)Builden Admin2021-07-15T17:39:58+08:00
- Builden SeepBlock Seal Waterborne Crystallization CoatingBuilden Admin2021-11-01T09:28:48+08:00
- Builden B-200: UV Resistant Elastomeric Waterproofing PaintBuilden Admin2021-11-01T09:15:46+08:00