Builden G200: Solvent Free Carpet Tile Adhesive
|Product Name||Builden G200 - Solvent Free Carpet Tile Adhesive|
|Description||Builden G200 is a solvent free carpet tile adhesive that ideal for installing most types of textile and PVC-backed carpet tiles in either "Full Spread" or Grid and Perimeter". It can be used with Builden’s Levelling and Smoothing Compounds in domestic locations.
|General Characteristic||- Water-based acrylic co-polymer blend
- Odorless when dry
- Very high yield
- Long working time of 2 to 3 hours
- Superior and outstanding initial grab
- Permanent high tack and odorless
- Ready to receive floor covering in one when dry
- Superior plasticizer migration resistance
- Excellent dimensional stability
|Application||- Builden G200 - Solvent Free Carpet Tile Adhesive is or indoor application only.
- Suitable for most types of textile and PVC-backed carpet tiles.
- To ensure enhanced performance, reliability and warranty always use Builden vinyl flooring installation system products.
- Which included:
a)Builden Pores Sealer
b)Builden Substrate Primers
c)Builden Self Levelling and Smoothing Compounds
|Shell Life||One year from manufacture date in unopened container stored at 23°C and 50% RH
|Initial Tackiness Time||Approx 15-25 mins|
|Working Time||2 - 3 hours|
|Open Time||1 hour|
|Coverage||Approximate 10-17 square meters per litre on full spread applied by flat trowel or short nap roller or approximately 16-20 square meters per kg
on a 2 meters grid and perimeter or 20-26 square meters on a 4 meters grid and perimeter.
|Direction for Use||- Condition adhesive and floor coverings to working temperature 24 hours prior to and 48 hours after installation. Cross reference
with flooring manufacturer instruction.
- Installation temperature of working area and substrate to be a minimum of 10°C and a maximum of 30°C.
- Apply evenly by flat trowel or short nap roller,a fine "V" notch trowel may also be used. Let adhesive develop initial tack with approximately
15-25 minutes. Setup and working time will vary based on job conditions, substrate, temperature and humidity.
- Upon installation of flooring, roll over the flooring in both directions using the recommended roller (normally 35-50kg). Avoid traffic for 12 hours
NOTE: Dispose of container and adhesive residue in accordance with Federal, State and Local waste disposal regulations. Do not flush
adhesive down drains. Freeze-thaw stable to -5℃. Avoid low temperatures or multiple freeze-thaw cycles.
|Cleaning Removal||- Wet : Clean with warm soap water
- Dry : Clean with spirits
Please leave your enquiry here, we will reply as soon as possible.
Browse for other products
- Builden Seal-BS202: Polymer Modified Mid Flexible Cementitious WaterproofingBuilden Admin2021-08-17T16:13:57+08:00
- Builden BPU-268: Water-Based PU Bituminous Waterproofing MembraneBuilden Admin2021-11-01T09:14:07+08:00
- Builden 2KSL – 30: Outdoor Self-Levelling Compound (PART A/PART B)Builden Admin2021-07-15T17:39:58+08:00
- Builden SeepBlock Seal Waterborne Crystallization CoatingBuilden Admin2021-11-01T09:28:48+08:00
- Builden B-200: UV Resistant Elastomeric Waterproofing PaintBuilden Admin2021-11-01T09:15:46+08:00