Builden FPC-100: Cementitious Floor Protection Coating
|Product Name||Builden FPC100: Cementitious Floor Protection Coating|
|General Characteristic||- Economical
- Easy to apply
- Water based
- Stain resistance
- Abrasive resistance
- Good penetration into flooring
- Can be colour-matched upon request
|Subfloor Surface Preparation||As with all coating systems, surface preparation is of prime importance. Surface must be free from grease and other residues, dry, smooth and structurally sound. Spalled concrete should be cut back to sound concrete and made good with a suitable cementitious repair mortar such as Builden OK1. Before proceeding with any unusual conditions, consult your supplier.
|Limitations||- Do not apply FPC100 if the temperature is lower than +10°C or above 35°C.
- Only take out the required amount of product that can be used within one hour.
- Before applying over damp surfaces, the areas must be free from surface water.
- Do not use FPC100 to cover cracks which are subject to movements.
- Do not apply FPC100 on crumbly cementitious substrates, old floors which are not well bonded to the substrate or surface treatments which impede a good bond.
- FPC100 is suitable for light foot traffic however it must be protected from abrasion caused by heavier traffic by installing an appropriate trafficable surface protection.
|Shell Life||1 year when stored in original, unopened packaging in a dry location.
|pH Value||7 - 9|
|Density||1.05 ± 0.03|
|Appearance||Clear when dry|
|10°C to 32°C
(50°F to 90°F)
1. Saturate cementitious surfaces with diluted FPC100. Whilst still visibly damp, but free of puddles, apply, using a short, stiff bristle brush or roller.
2. Where more than one coat is found necessary to achieve the desired thickness, apply the second or subsequent coats after the previous coat has dried.
3. Spray application is recommended for large areas.
4. Clean up : Remove excess with clean water before the coating set and dries.
Please leave your enquiry here, we will reply as soon as possible.
Browse for other products
- Builden Seal-BS202: Polymer Modified Mid Flexible Cementitious WaterproofingBuilden Admin2021-08-17T16:13:57+08:00
- Builden BPU-268: Water-Based PU Bituminous Waterproofing MembraneBuilden Admin2021-11-01T09:14:07+08:00
- Builden 2KSL – 30: Outdoor Self-Levelling Compound (PART A/PART B)Builden Admin2021-07-15T17:39:58+08:00
- Builden SeepBlock Seal Waterborne Crystallization CoatingBuilden Admin2021-11-01T09:28:48+08:00
- Builden B-200: UV Resistant Elastomeric Waterproofing PaintBuilden Admin2021-11-01T09:15:46+08:00